Introduction to Dispute Resolution in Maine
If you are involved in litigation or in a dispute in Maine that may lead to court, I can help you resolve it promptly, efficiently, and at a minimum expense. To do this I combine my fourteen years of experience as a judge of the Maine state courts with an extensive background as a trial attorney and as a student of the law.
On my site you can:
- Review my professional background, including my varied experiences as a judge in Maine state courts, as a litigator in private practice and in a prosecutor's office, and as a Visiting Scholar at the Harvard Law School.
- Consider the variety of cases I have resolved through my Dispute Resolution Service.
- Read about how I resolve disputes.
- Review my fees and my fee agreement.
- Read some of my publications and judicial decisions.
- Find out where my office is; when I am available; how to contact me.
John C. Sheldon
Maine Dispute Resolution
88 Starlight Way
Westbrook, ME 04092
Click here to Contact
copyright 2012. all rights reserved.